“I can’t thank you enough for the photography class today, my camera will be very happy to finally be put to work in manual mode – just in time for my holiday! Highly recommended :)”
~ Alyce Thompson, past attendee.
One-to-one and Small Group Sessions for Beginners
Fancy spending a day with me if anything below applies to you? Go on, it’ll be fun!
- You own a DSLR camera and only shoot in Auto (P) mode, and would LOVE to learn how to shoot in Manual or semi-auto modes.
- You get blurry images in low light situations.
- Your subjects appear dark in bright situations.
- Your images are ‘flash heavy’ and unflattering.
What I Will cover
The below are just my suggestions. I’m happy to talk about whatever you like…
- The basics of how to shoot in Manual (Aperture / Shutter / ISO)
- Light Metering & Focus Techniques
- The creative use of depth of field
- My equipment
- My shooting technique/methods
- Street photography practice walk.
- On camera flash basics.
I’m available on selected Saturdays (more difficult during the wedding season) and most weekdays. We would choose a suitable date between us. Friday afternoons are very popular as most people can have a half day and get away early for an afternoon of awesome photography!
You can choose! I could come to your home, or we could meet in a funky bar/coffee shop. Either way the first part of the day will be theory (I have a nifty presentation to work through) and I will give you a copy of it to keep. I work in and around Warwickshire and am based in Leamington Spa.
Whatever time suits you best, I’m very flexible. Lets have a chat about it 🙂
One-to-One – Half day: £250
2 or 3 people – Half day: £150
To book a One-to-One Photography Session or a Group Photography Workshop please CONTACT ME for available dates.
Don’t be afraid to ask if you have something different in mind like more advanced sessions, editing, or only want to spend a few hours with me rather than a whole day…