- My family are my world. We had our first daughter, Lana, in February 2012. Our second daughter, Lois, arrived in December 2015. Any idea which film franchise I may have had a childhood obsession with? I am blessed with the cutest little girls a man could wish for. My wife isn’t too shabby either We are lucky enough to live in the beautiful Royal Leamington Spa.
- I am the worlds cheapest drunk. Two pints of cider and I am squiffy. My mates never let me forget it! I have a bit of an obsession with Yorkshire Tea, no other tea will do!
- I’m addicted to zombie TV shows like the Walking Dead. I love learning about anything related to entrepreneurialism and self-sufficiency. I have travelled LOTS in the past (pre-kids) and am looking forward to taking the girls away with us as they get a bit older.
- I LOVE taking photos of all occasions: Weddings, Family Shoots, Pets, Parties and Corporate Events. The list goes on… Most importantly, I love doing it my way. My Style. Fingers crossed you like my work as well.
- I get a MASSIVE buzz when I show people their photos for the first time. It makes me feel like I have the best job in the world…
- Andrew Craner Photography would not exist if it did not have a secret back room weapon: My wife, Cassie. Chances are you will get to meet her. She might tell you about how we met when I was a scrounging backpacker in Perth back in 2008. Don’t listen to a word she says, it’s all lies. She chased me.
Now that you know a bit more about me, why not check out my portfolio? Click below!