FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY IN WARWICKSHIRE
“We looked at the photos last night and they are fantastic!! We’re so pleased. Thank you so much! It was exactly what we were looking for and why we booked you in the first place – lots of lovely natural shots of us having fun.
I’ll certainly be recommending you to all family and friends as a much better idea than the usual sterile white room photoshoots”
~ Sarah & Jim, Coventry ~
I really enjoy offering a range of lifestyle family photography sessions (All the family, Mum & Bump, Newborns, Kids and even Family Pets!) across all of Warwickshire, the West Midlands and beyond. I’m based in Leamington Spa, but I’m happy to travel. For locations more than 30 miles away from Leamington, I charge a small additional fee, that we would pre-agree.
I don’t do sterile white background studio photography. I love to capture kids being kids, in places that make them relaxed and where they are able to have fun. Sometimes I start the shoot at the family home, then we might move to the back garden, a local park or woods. My aim is to capture shots that are unique to your family. No two shoots are ever the same!
As well as avoiding studio style images, I also don’t charge like a studio. Most of us know somebody who has been invited to a ‘free’ studio photography session, only to have to re-mortgage their home to buy a few prints! I charge a fair price for the session and include ALL of the edited Hi-Resolution files. I’ll send you a slideshow to watch online, rather than forcing you to attend a viewing session with me in person. I avoid any type of pressure selling tactics commonly used by portrait studios.
The Moolah, the damage
Session Fee: £400
My sessions tend to last about 2 hours, at a location of your choice.
What do I get for the session fee?
- A 1-2 hour photography session, at a location of your choice.
- ALL of the Hi-Resolution, print-ready files (typically 50+) edited to a stunning professional standard in my vibrant style.
- An online slideshow will be shared with you to let you see your photos for the first time.
- An online gallery link will then be sent to you with all of your photos loaded for viewing and digital downloading.
- The online gallery can also be used to purchase professional quality prints and wall products at very reasonable prices, for up to 3 months after it goes live. Past clients have often told me that direct access to a print lab is highly valued because of the pro quality and ability to make purchases in their own time. This means there’s no pressure to make purchases, like during portrait studio ‘viewing sessions’, where you have a very limited time to make decisions.
You can check out my Family Portraits Gallery HERE